Information any time, any place, anywhere all on a Mobile Application…
ITDevelopers have extensive knowledge and understanding of the mobile app world.
According to Digital Trends the number of active handsets in the world is going to outstrip humans at 7.3Billion by the end of 2014.
Our approach to Mobile App Development
Whether you have ‘the’ next big thing in your head and know you are going to make your millions, or whether you’d just like to talk apps, we can support you on iOS and Android platforms.
The app development process
- The initial stages of the app development process comprise of the objectives definition – what do you want the app to do. This will provide the blueprint for the app wireframe.
- Once sign-off on the above has taken place we then work to create the wireframe of the site – basically how it all fits together and where any data is to be passed or used in any way.
- App branding and design – your app needs to be pleasing to the eye in order to have the take-up you desire. We can work with you to create the look and feel in line with any existing branding or we can start from fresh and create you the look and feel you desire.
- App Development – Developing the application as per the wireframe and the branding / design is the next step. We constantly strive to write clean and efficient code to ensure the app runs fast and ensures the best user experience.
- Testing – like with all user based products, extensive testing must be carried out to ensure that it performs under user strain.
- Submisssion – when everything is fully tested and you are happy for the app to go live, we will work with you to ensure the correct keywords, screenshots, price and app description are created to maximise your downloads.
- Analytics, updates and marketing – once we’re all up and running, we will provide you with the reporting, maintenance and security updates, along with any marketing in a timely fashion. This way we ensure that you understand exactly where your app sits in the market, in addition to keeping it secure and giving more and more people the opportunity to see it and download it.